Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

not able to request Analytics Essentials Account

Level 1

In my AEM mobile account, under Master Settings, I'm not able to request Adobe Analytics Essentials Account, it's grayed out. help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Having a greyed out sign up box there usually means that you already have an analytics essentials account or your account is linked to an Adobe Analytics account. Maybe the master admin already went through the process of setting this up? I'd recommend reaching out to your master admin or otherwise contact tech support and they can verify and get that info.

I hope that helps. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Having a greyed out sign up box there usually means that you already have an analytics essentials account or your account is linked to an Adobe Analytics account. Maybe the master admin already went through the process of setting this up? I'd recommend reaching out to your master admin or otherwise contact tech support and they can verify and get that info.

I hope that helps. Thanks!