Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Move scheduled reports to other user

Level 1

I'm moving to another department, and I'd like to assign a coworker to be the owner of a batch of scheduled reports I have set up. Is that possible, or will he have to recreate all of the reports?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Jorah,

There is an option in 'User Management' to Transfer Assets. Can you try that?

Based on the link Transfer user account items it was said that rights to scheduled reports cannot be transferred, but i guess recent updates made these possible.

Go to 'User Management' in Admin Interface of Adobe Analytics >> Click on 'Edit Users' under Users Category >> Click on the 'User ID' and click on the 'Transfer Assets' option >> You should see 'Workbook' which should have the list of 'Schedule Reports' and everything the User owns. Try it and see if it works!

Thank you

Arun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Jorah,

There is an option in 'User Management' to Transfer Assets. Can you try that?

Based on the link Transfer user account items it was said that rights to scheduled reports cannot be transferred, but i guess recent updates made these possible.

Go to 'User Management' in Admin Interface of Adobe Analytics >> Click on 'Edit Users' under Users Category >> Click on the 'User ID' and click on the 'Transfer Assets' option >> You should see 'Workbook' which should have the list of 'Schedule Reports' and everything the User owns. Try it and see if it works!

Thank you

Arun

Level 1

Thank you so much! Once I noticed the Transfer Assets option, it only took a few seconds. This was a huge help.