Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Mobile app event # tracking

Level 1

My developer implemented the track action fsbp.app.event.cta in the code and I am trying to set up tracking to send it to event 1. Where do I set up the processing rule for that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Processing Rules can be found under Admin > Report Suites. You must choose one report suite (you can't apply rules to multiple suites, generally I apply to our QA/Dev suite first, test the rules, then copy them to the Prod suite).

When you have the suite selected in the Report Suite Manager, then use the inner menu: Edit Settings > General > Processing Rules.

Hopefully your app not only has the Adobe SDK installed, but AEP Assurance plugin, which will make testing that the event is triggering and that the mapping is working much easier.

I am co-hosting an Adobe User Group meeting early next month (Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 2:00pm to 3:15pm EDT) on how to use AEP Assurance. This may be too long for you to wait for your current situation, but it sounds like you are just starting to get into Mobile App tracking and I think this could be helpful for you to attend (or watch the recording if the time doesn't work out for you).

I will post a link to the event once we have created the sessions (we are just waiting on a confirmation from our presenter that the time is still good for him)

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Processing Rules can be found under Admin > Report Suites. You must choose one report suite (you can't apply rules to multiple suites, generally I apply to our QA/Dev suite first, test the rules, then copy them to the Prod suite).

When you have the suite selected in the Report Suite Manager, then use the inner menu: Edit Settings > General > Processing Rules.

Hopefully your app not only has the Adobe SDK installed, but AEP Assurance plugin, which will make testing that the event is triggering and that the mapping is working much easier.

I am co-hosting an Adobe User Group meeting early next month (Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 2:00pm to 3:15pm EDT) on how to use AEP Assurance. This may be too long for you to wait for your current situation, but it sounds like you are just starting to get into Mobile App tracking and I think this could be helpful for you to attend (or watch the recording if the time doesn't work out for you).

I will post a link to the event once we have created the sessions (we are just waiting on a confirmation from our presenter that the time is still good for him)

Level 3

Hi @Jennifer_Dungan ,

Can you share the link of the recording? Couldn't join the live session.

Thank you.

Community Advisor

As soon as we have it posted I will... Hopefully we can get it up today.

Update: My apologies, I wasn't able to get a hold of the person with the recording, I suspect they took an extra long, long weekend. I will follow up on this on Tuesday when hopefully they will be back.

Community Advisor

@jane_120 and @dwe19682396 the recorded session for Project Griffon has been uploaded. My apologies for the delay.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgNm_cggLM