Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Marketing Channel Referring Domains query

Level 2

Hi guys,

I don't want to capture Telstra domains under referring domain marketing channels - what change or modification should I do not to include Telstra domains in marketing channel processing rule  

Current processing rule for referring domain  

_sangeetas18054_0-1608678240387.png

_sangeetas18054_1-1608678431379.png

Thanks 
Sangeeta 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Add it to your Internal URL filters, since you're ignoring that in your Marketing Channel Processing Rule for Referring Domains.

If you can't add it to the Internal URL filters, then update your Processing Rule to add a condition to exclude referrals from Telstra's domains. You'll need to list all of their domains one-by-one.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Add it to your Internal URL filters, since you're ignoring that in your Marketing Channel Processing Rule for Referring Domains.

If you can't add it to the Internal URL filters, then update your Processing Rule to add a condition to exclude referrals from Telstra's domains. You'll need to list all of their domains one-by-one.

Level 2

@yuhuisg Thanks for your answer, However I have noticed after making changes to the referring domain processing rule 'None' marketing channels order numbers have gone up. do you have any idea how to debug 'None'

Level 2

@yuhuisg Thanks for your answer, However I have noticed after making changes to the referring domain processing rule 'None' marketing channels order numbers have gone up. do you have any idea how to debug 'None'