Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Issues with A4T - Reporting discrepancy with pages report

Level 2

Hi All,

I am running a simple XT campaign (1 experience only) on the Homepage for logged in visitors. I am delivering just the default content (I am interested in finding out only how many visitors qualify)

vinodh_dinakar2_0-1596791448616.png

The test was run from Aug 5. Above screenshot shows the numbers till date. I have taken another report as shown below

vinodh_dinakar2_2-1596791898844.png

The first metric shows the visits filtered for this target activity. the last column shows the visit for homepage and logged in visitors. Ideally they should be same. However it is significantly different. Can someone help explain the difference ? I.e. there are 3096 visits for homepage from logged in visitors, but 3417 visits have qualified for the activity. Also the total UV qualified for the test is 7351, total UV for homepage by logged in visitors is 5912 UV. How is this difference possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The difference could be due to the different expiration settings. A4T variable is a list var and generally has a longer expiration settings than regular evars. So, longer the expiration, higher the number of visits. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The difference could be due to the different expiration settings. A4T variable is a list var and generally has a longer expiration settings than regular evars. So, longer the expiration, higher the number of visits.