Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Is it possible to extract data from Adobe Analytics API 2.0 using Azure Data Factory?

Level 1

I want to connect ADF to Adobe Analytics API 2.0 to extract data and store it in an Azure DB, so I was thinking in using ADF but dont know if it is possible or if there is a better solution 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear JosueO,

I am not an expert from Azure side, however, based on my quick search, yes, Azure Data Factory is one of the option for you. ETL is not needed here because Adobe Analytics API 2.0 provides you the processed data and thus you simply need to place the data into the destinations (platforms).

If Azure Data Factory has an inbuilt connector for Adobe Analytics, that would be the best option.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear JosueO,

I am not an expert from Azure side, however, based on my quick search, yes, Azure Data Factory is one of the option for you. ETL is not needed here because Adobe Analytics API 2.0 provides you the processed data and thus you simply need to place the data into the destinations (platforms).

If Azure Data Factory has an inbuilt connector for Adobe Analytics, that would be the best option.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Hi @JosueO 

I don't have much experience in Azure however on initial search I found a a below link that might help you look ahead. 

https://philmarius.co/posts/event-driven-databricks/