Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Implementing Sitecat into a React.js application.

Level 1

Has anyone landing on the best method for integrating Analytics within a React application using modern methods like Hooks?  It seems like there are hundreds of methods for Google, Facebook, and other many other analytics provides, but the only thing I can find for AA is some out of date React Native module for mobile.

I would love to see some great example of React for the web and integration with Adobe Analytics.  Anyone care to share?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but I would advise to consider Adobe Launch for Analytics implementation. It supports custom events and direct calls that you can trigger for sending AA server calls. It is also possible to run an event based data layer and map the tracking logic to its state (updates).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but I would advise to consider Adobe Launch for Analytics implementation. It supports custom events and direct calls that you can trigger for sending AA server calls. It is also possible to run an event based data layer and map the tracking logic to its state (updates).

Employee

Have you tried this Document: https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/experience-manager/kt/integration/using/launch-reference...

This is for React Native based implementation but via Launch. Apart from this, there's no other standard document that it available yet.