Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

I want to cancel DataWareHouse Request scheduled for daily.

Level 1

I have scheduled multiple requests, which are scheduled daily.

I want to cancel them, but don't see any option apart from Duplicate, kindly help regards to this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@krushna Please reach out to client care with DWH request IDs, we can get those cancelled from backend

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

There are 2 types of Data Warehouse calls.... Scheduled (red) and Non-Scheduled (blue)

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1658331912941.png

The scheduled items allow you to reorder them on the left (the up/down arrows) and have multiple options on the right (Cancel, Edit Schedule, and Duplicate)

The non-scheduled items are one time only, once they have run, there is no "cancel" required. If the request hasn't yet started or is still processing, cancel will be available only then.

If you are just looking to clean up the list by removing old pulls, that isn't available.... even if you cancel a scheduled request, it will still appear in the list, it will just lose the ability to change the order, and the options will be reduced to just "duplicate".  Every request ever made will appear here (there may be some "time-out" function that will eventually cause stuff to fall out naturally; but I can see requests from up to 8 years ago in my list (though I suspect the requests from old/hidden suite disappeared when those suites were hidden).

I can't find any specific info about the older request retention... but here is an article about Managing Requests that might help:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/data-warehouse/data-warehouse-requests-mana... 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@krushna Please reach out to client care with DWH request IDs, we can get those cancelled from backend

Community Advisor

Ah. it might be because the user isn't an Admin? Yes, if this is the reason the option might not appear, but support can help!