Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

I didn't find any instructions how to create a Data Connector.

Level 4

Hello everyone,

we use our own newsletter tools.

Now we want to connect our newsletter tool with Adobe Analytics.

Can someone tell me the best way to do that?

I've seen that there is a Data Connector, unfortunately I didn't find any instructions how to program a Data Connector.

Can anyone help me?

Thx,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Vitalin,

Data Connectors are readily available for the tools like Double Click, Conductor, Click Tale etc.

For your Newsletter (Tool Name?), you need to define the purpose for the integration.

Check out Data Source and Data Feed or Data Warehouse options. Data Source is importing data to Adobe Analytics and Data Feed or Data Warehouse is exporting data to other tools. Both the process can be scheduled based on granularity but not real-time. For real-time integration you should have Adobe Analytics Premium or reach your Adobe Account Manager.

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Vitalin,

Data Connectors are readily available for the tools like Double Click, Conductor, Click Tale etc.

For your Newsletter (Tool Name?), you need to define the purpose for the integration.

Check out Data Source and Data Feed or Data Warehouse options. Data Source is importing data to Adobe Analytics and Data Feed or Data Warehouse is exporting data to other tools. Both the process can be scheduled based on granularity but not real-time. For real-time integration you should have Adobe Analytics Premium or reach your Adobe Account Manager.

Thank You!

Arun