Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

I cant download CSV

Level 2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi - just rebooted my computer and went back in. Tested both ways and both are working perfectly now. Thanks so much!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 4

Can you please elabore where you are trying to download CSV from ?

Level 2

Hi thanks - I was able to do it before in the usual way.

Press project and then these options came up, one to download CSV....this did not work

Mel19_0-1630873981536.png

Then when I clicked on a part of the report and then right mouse clicked, it came up with these options:-

I was selecting selection option (4) it did not work. But when I selected option (2) it did work for the freeform table created for all data... so that works now. Thanks!

Mel19_1-1630874480218.png

Employee Advisor

@Mel19 I see that Download the project at project level and freeform table also works. Ideally, both the download by CSV options outlined above should be working. Do you face any challenges in doing so still ?

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi - just rebooted my computer and went back in. Tested both ways and both are working perfectly now. Thanks so much!

Community Advisor

Hello Mel19,

If your question is answered, can you mark the answer correct and close this trail for everyone's use.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics 

Level 2

Thanks @PratheepArunRaj - first time I had posted a question and didn't know :-).

Marked as correct now. Have a really good day.