Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to get the visitor overlap between two segments?

Community Advisor

I have two different segments which are bifurcated on the basis of the URL of pages. But I know visitors are landing on my one segment are also landing on other segment section also. But in Venn why I am not seeing any overlap. Is there is a specification for the segments to pull in Venn? Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You might need to provide more information about your segments.

But in general, I've found that Venn diagrams work best with Visitor-scoped segments.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You might need to provide more information about your segments.

But in general, I've found that Venn diagrams work best with Visitor-scoped segments.

Community Advisor
Hi @yuhuisg. I have two different product lines segments configured in analytics, for example "Product Line A - Motors" and “Product Line B - Lights”. I have build these segments with conditions where Dimension “Page” contains “Motors” or “Page” contains “Lights”. So, for these two segments I have been trying to check overlap of visitors but unfortunately its not showing in Venn diagram.

Community Advisor
What kind of segment container are you using: Hit, Visit or Visitor?

Community Advisor
@yuhuisg segment container i have build is using Hit

Community Advisor
What happens to your Venn diagram if you use Visitor containers in your segments instead?

Community Advisor
@yuhuisg it showed results now by changing Hit to Visitors. Thank you