Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Error When Loading Workspace

Level 1

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 9.50.25 AM.png

I am loading a dashboard that I've created and it won't load the data. It worked last week and when opening it today it keeps loading and this message comes up all over the screen? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Leekells1 ,

There was an issue at Adobe's end today wherein all Analytics customers hosted in the London (EMEA) region were unable to view all types of reports from the Analytics UI Analysis Workspace and Analytics Reporting API but it is resolved now and all the services are restored.
However, if the issue is still persisting then feel free to report it to Client Care.

For proactive email notifications about any ongoing issue, please visit and subscribe to updates at status.adobe.com.

Thanks,

Hemangini

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Leekells1 ,

There was an issue at Adobe's end today wherein all Analytics customers hosted in the London (EMEA) region were unable to view all types of reports from the Analytics UI Analysis Workspace and Analytics Reporting API but it is resolved now and all the services are restored.
However, if the issue is still persisting then feel free to report it to Client Care.

For proactive email notifications about any ongoing issue, please visit and subscribe to updates at status.adobe.com.

Thanks,

Hemangini