Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Error ACCT003 during Adobe Advertising Analytics Set Up

Level 2

Keep getting the following error when setting up Google Ads for Adobe Advertising Analytics Integration... 

"Error ACCT003: Advertising Analytics supports having only one email linked with one Adwords account (Google supports up to 5). Identify an account linked with one email and try again."

Anyone know what this actually means in real terms & the steps to resolve? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, one email should be linked with only one Adwords account to get it worked for Adobe Adv. Analytics.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Seems like you are trying to use an email which is linked with multiple Adowrds Account. Google supports linking one email to manage 5 Accounts. Adv Analytics doesn't support this feature yet. One email can be linked with one Adwords Account only and that can be used

Level 2
@vibhatna : OK. So put simply... email address I am using has multiple AdWords accounts attached and Adobe can't cope? Therefore I need to only attach one email per adwords account?

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, one email should be linked with only one Adwords account to get it worked for Adobe Adv. Analytics.

Level 3

Hi @Trystan_Colwyn- and @vibhatna,

So if I have 3 AdWords accounts I have to have 3 adobe analytics accounts, right?

Or is there another way easiest?

Level 2

Hey @francescop47742.

Nope, you can have multiple AdWords accounts linked to the 1 report suite. What you needs is ... per AdWords account, a unique AdWords user account. Adobe prangs out if you try to use the 1 AdWords user account for multiple AdWords accounts

i.e. 

• AdWords Account 1 == AdWords User 1 == Report Suite 1
  • AdWords Account 2 == AdWords User 2 == Report Suite 1
  • AdWords Account 3 == AdWords User 3 == Report Suite 1