Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled report - see the report directly in the email

Level 3

Hi,

Currently, if we configure a scheduled report to receive a PDF, we have to download it. Can we have directly the content in the email too ? (it is easier for users who open the report on a mobile)

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@mathildeb777400 Content of scheduled reports to be delivered in pdf format can not be directly shown in email in a mobile device. It has to be downloaded in order to view this. Also, there is a preview option which allows to view the pdf file in the mail itself but I am afraid that option is available in mobile devices.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

@mathildeb777400 Content of scheduled reports to be delivered in pdf format can not be directly shown in email in a mobile device. It has to be downloaded in order to view this. Also, there is a preview option which allows to view the pdf file in the mail itself but I am afraid that option is available in mobile devices.