Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Email addresses in Recipient field in Schedule File Export not being accepted

Level 1

When trying to add users to received automatically sent reports by their email addresses, hitting Enter after the address no longer makes Adobe accept it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This appears to be a bug that was recently introduced. I suggest logging this ticket with Client Care, I will do the same.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This appears to be a bug that was recently introduced. I suggest logging this ticket with Client Care, I will do the same.

Community Advisor

I tried your scenario, I don't have any issues adding email address in the recipients field of schedule file export. I think it's resolved by adobe. Can you try again and see if it is letting you add email address.

Thank you!

Level 1

I agree with both of you, Krishna and Jennifer. It is now working correctly for me. Definitely looks/feels fixed!

Level 3

Hello for me is not working yet!
I also record other anomalous behaviors, I'll explain better:

• I open a report and access the Schedule file export section
  • I set up an export period and add a colleague's email address, save and exit
  • both me and the other email address receive the same report 11-12 times at any given time ( I set up a hourly sending, first one was immediate, the others not exactly in time with the report)
  • I go back to access the report to try to change the schedule (and interrupt the spam activity ) but the screen appears as if there was nothing scheduled

It's quite annoying, especially because there's no way to stop the process...any suggestion (I'm opening a ticket to support, of course)?