Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our next community Coffee Break on February 28th! Four of our Analytics Champions will be joining us to discuss Summit tips, best practices, and any of your Analytics questions!

Adobe Analytics Power BI connection slowness

Level 1

I have a working connector between Adobe and PowerBI. Trying to fetch more than a few lines of data gets me "waiting for" status for what seems like forever (I have waited I think at least 1.5h or along the lines). I am using the default "Adobe Analytics" option and I think this was developed by Adobe/Microsoft devs together, not sure if it is being updated or to what extent ...

Any recommendations how / what can be done to facilitate the data load a bit. I know what filtering is, and to do it early as possible, but perhaps there are some tricks and tips someone might have encountered?

K6ivupuu_0-1706779423374.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I don't use Power BI, but there have been a lot of maintenance windows recently... are you still having issues? Or could this have been related to parts of the system being inaccessible during an update?