Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Deleting Multiple Workspaces in Adobe Analytics

Level 1

I have a list of workspaces which I need to delete from Adobe Analytics. Is there a way to mass delete the workspaces? or just select each workspace one by one and delete?

Also, can it be done similarly for downloading PDF version of the reports?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

have you tried in the "workspace project manager"? select the desired workspace projects and hit "delete"

never tried the multi-download, maybe as a "send to me"?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

have you tried in the "workspace project manager"? select the desired workspace projects and hit "delete"

never tried the multi-download, maybe as a "send to me"?

Level 2

Hi,
I did that but unfortunately the workspaces still exists (Im an admin). In my workspace overview (see screenshot) I don´t see them anymore when I try to search them. But we have a list with links to different workspaces and if I click on a link the workspace opens (although I have deleted them and had the opinion, they are then permanently deleted).
Why does that happen and how can I delete not needed workspaces for the whole company so that they really(!)don´t exists anymore?

Hanna_Heider_0-1686739753534.png