Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Data Sources Help

Level 7

Need some help setting up data sources - We have an application form where there is offline processing done after the application is submitted, I want to be upload a data file with the transaction ID, the latest status of the application and the final value of the application.

I have set up a data source with the final value as the metric which is mapped to a currency success event, in dimensions I have set the status which is mapped to an evar, this all seems to upload and process fine however the order status isn't being shown in the evar, all I'm getting is "None". The final order value appears to be working fine and updating the success event but I can't workout why the evar isn't updating, any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: I've just answered my own question, the evar is working correctly but i'm only setting the metric for one of the statuses (the final status) which is the only one that's showing. I was under the impression that the evar would be tied back to the application complete success event which is set at the same time the transaction id is sent but apparently not?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Answer provided in original  post

EDIT: I've just answered my own question, the evar is working correctly but i'm only setting the metric for one of the statuses (the final status) which is the only one that's showing. I was under the impression that the evar would be tied back to the application complete success event which is set at the same time the transaction id is sent but apparently not?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Answer provided in original  post