Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data-Driven Attribution Model in Workspace

Level 1

Background: Our team is trying to see if last-click attribution (which we do right now for all our marketing efforts) still makes sense to do as a company. They've plotted an attribution panel in Workspace to study how different attribution models work for different channels but would like to add a data-driven or algorithmic attribution model. I see it in the documentation here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/attribution/algorithmic...

and here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/attribution/models.html.... I was just wondering how to achieve that and create a data-driven attribution model within Adobe Analytics?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The algorithmic attribution model availability depends on the SKU. If you can't see it among other models, you do not have this capability provisioned.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

The algorithmic attribution model availability depends on the SKU. If you can't see it among other models, you do not have this capability provisioned.

Level 1
Thank you for the answer, Andrey! How would we enable this capability?

Level 10
I would advise to contact your administrator or Adobe client success manager.

Level 1
hank you for the answer Andrey. Just to be sure, are we talking about a product SKU? Or something else?

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?