Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Data as a service

Level 10

Hi all,

Please find below the overall Adobe products Architecture.

Capture1.PNG

Kindly elaborate on the "Data as a service" part, at the bottom of this diagram.

Does it mean Analytics is exposing Data as a service and these services could be invoked from outside?

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Adobe Analytics take care this part form there own end.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi Rama,

Data analytics are far more complex than setting up algorithms to feed into databases. To tap into the insights buried in datasets in a meaningful way—one that yields tangible results—requires both human touch paired with a scientific approach. In this link https://www.rocketsource.co/blog/data-as-a-service/  you will get all the details of Data as a Service.

Thanks

Level 10

Hi Roshan, Your link is very useful and highly elaborate. I am looking for a straight answer to my query. Does that part of the diagram indicate that Data is exposed as a service by Adobe Analytics? Is this feature enabled with the help of People Core Service or so or Analytics itself does this on its own? Thanks, Rama.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Adobe Analytics take care this part form there own end.