Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Create a Segment of people who has visited my site in the last 7 days

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Segment in Analytics from people who has visited my home page or any other page in the last 7 days. This segment is aimed to be used in Target, and because of the limitations of the last one in terms of audiences, I think it would be better if I create it in Analytics. 

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@renatoz28  You can create a visit segment like this in the screen shot, container visit and pick up the date range "Last 7 days" and the page you want to include

Vani_Bhemarasetty_Adobe_1-1631161297145.png

You can then publish this segment to experience cloud to use it in Adobe Target

Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@renatoz28  You can create a visit segment like this in the screen shot, container visit and pick up the date range "Last 7 days" and the page you want to include

Vani_Bhemarasetty_Adobe_1-1631161297145.png

You can then publish this segment to experience cloud to use it in Adobe Target

Hope this helps !

Level 2

Thanks for your reply you mean like this? 

I really appreciate your time! 

Captura de Pantalla 2021-09-09 a la(s) 10.41.56.png

Level 2

sorry but I can't see the screenshot you attached  

Level 10
It seems you are looking for the segment of just returning visitors for the last 7 days since it does not matter what page they visited. In this case the segmentation criteria "last 7 days" should be enough as per the advice given by @VaniBhemarasetty .
However, be aware of the data sync latency between AA and AT. For example, using an AA segment may result in a situation when Target will deliver the activity to those who last time visited the website 8 days ago.

Level 2

That's something I didn't know and would impact in my results.

Now I'll take that into consideration, thanks a lot!