Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Conversion variable segment using Then

Level 8

Hello Adobe Community !

I'm having some problems in getting results with a segment that should give me the visits whenever a visit sends an eVarX with a specific value (let s say A) in one page, then another value on the next page (lets say B) :

A->...->B

For this I use a 2 visit container segment with a "Then" in between.
Although this seems correct, I only get 0 values on Page views, visits and Unique visitors.

Could someaone explain if there are limitations to the "Then" segments ?

Thaks again for the help!

Cheers to the adobe community!

M.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi marion33678522​ ,

I don't see eVar expiration "hit" setting to cause low values. Can you check if eVarX with value B (using standard eVar report) reports visits significantly greater than the segment result visits for the given time period?

Let me know if you have anything more to share to fix this out...

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 5

Hello,

Try the attached segment snippet as a reference for your question -

test_segment.png

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

Level 8

Great !

Works better ! Now I have some results on my segment, thank you very much Kumar !

Level 8

Hello saurabh kumar

I'm still getting really low values, could it be that the expiration of the evar is causing this ? The evar has hit expiration date !

Thanks alot for the help!

Cheers !

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi marion33678522​ ,

I don't see eVar expiration "hit" setting to cause low values. Can you check if eVarX with value B (using standard eVar report) reports visits significantly greater than the segment result visits for the given time period?

Let me know if you have anything more to share to fix this out...

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

Level 8

Hello Saurabh,

the results of my evarX=B are 10^3 greater...

Level 8

I got better results when added new values, thaks alot Saurabh, I'm gonna close the question with your previous anser !

Cheers !