Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Components menu in Analytics

Level 2

I would like to see Dashboard option when clicking on components menu. Now I have to click components menu then go to all components and then clicking on dashboards. Is there a way to customize components menu to see the list of items i m looking for at first glance?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dashboards have generally been deprecated in Adobe Analytics. Use Workspace instead.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

@sirishagorle,

You can go to Reports section and can access Dashboard you are looking for if do not want to take Components path. 

vibhatna_0-1625601751843.png

vibhatna_2-1625601779128.png

Unfortunately there is no way to customize components menu as of now. All the less used components are accessible only by clicking on the components section >> All components. 

Level 7

@sirishagorle As per the Analytics release notes given in below link all the less used links have been put under All Components tab to achieve the performance gains. So as said by @vibhatna  you can take path of Reports -> Dashboards to use the Dashboards.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/release-notes/experience-cloud/current.html?lang=en#aa-featu...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dashboards have generally been deprecated in Adobe Analytics. Use Workspace instead.