Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Channel Overview Report not displaying correctly

Level 1

Hi,

When running the Marketing Channel Overview Report, the report is not displaying correctly and is missing data and graphs.  We noticed this about a week ago and prior to that, the report ran and displayed fine.  We also checked and found the same issue on the latest versions of Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.  Anyone else experiencing the same issue and if so, was there a solution?

1239217_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi anastasiiaz31290649​, the engineering is aware and working to fix this. I would recommend reaching out to clientcare@adobe.com and let us have the details so that we can validate the fixes.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Are you trying this within the company's network? what happens if you run the report outside this network?

Employee Advisor

I would recommend reaching out to Customer Care so that they can have a closer look. A supported user from your company will need to initiate it

Level 1

I have the same issue. Would really appreciate some information about the solution.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi anastasiiaz31290649​, the engineering is aware and working to fix this. I would recommend reaching out to clientcare@adobe.com and let us have the details so that we can validate the fixes.