Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Cannot publish segment to experience cloud via workspace

Level 2

Hi, 

I have all of the prerequisites listed to have experience cloud:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-p...

I have on this enterprise Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics, and A4T. Additionally I have admin access, the report suites are set up, I even can see the check box indicating I can publish to experience cloud. But when I try to publish, and save, a segment in workspace, I get an error. I would create a support ticket but creating a ticket makes an error occur too!

Has anyone run into this? Does this organisation need Adobe Audience Manager to accomplish this?

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Cameron Tarle

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @cameront2125600 ,

Not sure if this was addressed. However, it looks like the Shared Profile hasn't been enabled for the report suite. This process basically creates a folder for each data source in Adobe Audience Manager which is required to publish segments from Analytics to Experience Cloud.

The setting can be enabled internally by Adobe and the Adobe Client Care can do it easily.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2
Do I need to enable server side forwarding? I may have missed that.

Level 10

Maybe it was a temporary issue. Could you try again and share a screenshot if the error persists?

Hi Andrey, still persisting. Shared a screenshot. Code is: 7cafe67a-86e7-40f3-9b83-df9742eb8513

Level 10
I would advise to contact Customer Care (CustomerCare@adobe.com) with mentioning the error code.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @cameront2125600 ,

Not sure if this was addressed. However, it looks like the Shared Profile hasn't been enabled for the report suite. This process basically creates a folder for each data source in Adobe Audience Manager which is required to publish segments from Analytics to Experience Cloud.

The setting can be enabled internally by Adobe and the Adobe Client Care can do it easily.

I hope this helps!

Level 10
Were you able to solve this issue? If so, would you mind posting the solution so others that find this thread have the answer?