Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Bounce Rate

Level 1

Hi,

When I filter my workspace by specific URLs and drag the bounce rate metric, it pulls in even more URLs that I didn't filter by. Thus, giving me an inaccurate number for the pages I want to look at. For example, if I want to look at the bounce rate for 25 pages, it'll pull in 10,000 other links and give me the bounce rate for those pages.

Please let me know how to go about this issue. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear jacyip,

Few metrics like Entries, Exits, Bounces (Single Page Visits) and so on are captured once in a visit and they have a visit breakdown scope, which means they persist throughout the Visit.

Check out the previous discussion on the same topic. It should give you an understanding.

Link: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/bounce-rate-didn-t-work-c...

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear jacyip,

Few metrics like Entries, Exits, Bounces (Single Page Visits) and so on are captured once in a visit and they have a visit breakdown scope, which means they persist throughout the Visit.

Check out the previous discussion on the same topic. It should give you an understanding.

Link: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/bounce-rate-didn-t-work-c...

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 1

Hi @PratheepArunRaj ,

Thanks for getting back to me. I believe my team and I have already tried doing this. We use Page URL as the dimension, does that make a difference? I tried to select one page and it didn't change anything.

In addition, if I were to click certain pages I wanted to look at, I would have to copy each link since we have thousands of pages. Is there an easier way to do this?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Community Advisor

I am afraid we have an alternative option to the one already said.

If there is, let's hear from someone about the hack.

Community Advisor

Other than the discussed options, I don't see any other.