Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Audio Tracking implementation using Adobe Analytics and DTM

Level 1

I am trying to track the audio for one of my site page. The implementation is done but not with the full engagement. The Audio clicks are tagged on the page below but needed some support on enabling the tracking for % of Completion tracking (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%), Audio load, Audio Complete tracking.

Site URL: https://www.drano.com/en-us/explore-clog-basics/tales-from-the-drain

I have done the Implementation for audio tracking for Drano – Tales from the Drain page. It’s firing when we mouse over on the audio play and paused.

I have kept the event numbers unique to differentiate between the traffic we are getting for individual audio clips.

Audio 1 – Event 56:

Audio 2 – Event 57:

Audio 3 – Event 58:

We are looking for support on engagement tracking like % of audio listened, completions. Specifically, Please let me know if i need to work on any java-script changes to get this working.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated. Please let me know if anyone need more clarification on this. I am more than happy to explain.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajat Pandey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor