Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Anyone have information on Adobe Sensei?

Community Advisor

Can anyone share the link to learn more about Adobe Sensei? The link Adobe Sensei | Unified artificial intelligence and machine learning didn't have detailed information on the same. My motive is to use Adobe Analytics with regards to Adobe Sensei.

Detailed view on Adobe Sensei & a demo would help to understand the importance.

Thanks & Regards! Arun.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sensei is still being developed and worked on specific to Adobe Analytics. I would recommend signing up for the mailing list at the URL you linked to stay up-to-date.

There are a few things like Anomaly Detection​, Contribution Analysis​, and Segment Comparison that provide data and insights that would typically take hours or days to find. These would be a good starting point if you're interested in the AI/machine learning side of Adobe Analytics.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sensei is still being developed and worked on specific to Adobe Analytics. I would recommend signing up for the mailing list at the URL you linked to stay up-to-date.

There are a few things like Anomaly Detection​, Contribution Analysis​, and Segment Comparison that provide data and insights that would typically take hours or days to find. These would be a good starting point if you're interested in the AI/machine learning side of Adobe Analytics.

Community Advisor

Thanks Gigazelle! This is helpful.

Employee

rohitbajaj

You might want to add something here.

Level 1

Adobe Sensei is the umbrella under which all Adobe's ML/AI applications will exist. Gigazelle has given good reference links which will be helpful for understanding the ML features which exist in Adobe Analytics. These are few of the very good examples of applications which are will be the part of Adobe Sensei.