Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Analyzing the clicks on website

Level 1

I want to analyze in which portion of the website people are clicking more. Is there any way that I can find out?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8
8 Replies

Employee

@Bikash040988 ,

You can check the Site section report in workspace if you have implemented channel variable against Occurrences metric to get desired result.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/dimensions/site-section.html?lang=en

If you have not implemented channel variable, you can refer Page report against Page Views metric to check which page is being viewed most.

Also you can check the Flow report to see what path users are taking to reach out to a specific page. 
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/visualizations/flow/flo...

Correct answer by
Level 8

Level 1
Hi Brian, I have used the activity map browser extension but the problem with the extension is that they will give rank according to the number of clicks. Then I have to check in the csv to see how many clicks are there for that particular portion..

Level 8

You should be able to use the related Activity Map dimensions/metrics in Workspace for more advanced analysis and segmentation. Would that solve for what you're trying to do?

evolytics_brian_0-1625687224547.png

Employee

@Bikash040988,

You can check the clicks or values for that portion or link with Activity map tool as well. You just need to change the settings from Rank to Values in the Activity map tool settings.

vibhatna_0-1625685589053.png

Or can click on the Eye icon to check the link clicks while using Activity map tool.

Level 1
@vibhatna, Thanks and I am able to see the number of clicks there. Is there any way in the report that I can filter out the hidden from visibility section?

Employee

@Bikash040988,

Sorry cannot apply any filter based on Visibility section.