Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Audiences for Remarketing on Google Display Network (GDN)

Level 1

hi all,

my client is switching from google analytics to adobe analytics. all the pages have now adobe integrated.

I need to start doing remarketing on google based on adobe audiences. I know that there are some posts about remarketing for search, but i also need to do remarketing on GDN.

Could anyone advice me about how we can do it, if it is possible?

Thank you in advance.

Ivo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

You cannot link Adobe Analytics account to your Google Ads account and share segments or conversions the way you know from Google Analytics.

It is possible to send segments to Google Ads using Adobe Audience Manager - Send Segments to a Google AdWords Remarketing List.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

You cannot link Adobe Analytics account to your Google Ads account and share segments or conversions the way you know from Google Analytics.

It is possible to send segments to Google Ads using Adobe Audience Manager - Send Segments to a Google AdWords Remarketing List.

Level 1

Hi Roman,

i've seen that information previously, but it says there that it Applies to paid search only.

Once I need to apply it for display do you have any suggestion? ​

Thank you so much.

Ivo

Level 1

Any other feedback or recommendation?

Kind regards