Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics - Shortcut to Segments Disappears After Awhile

Level 1

Fellow Adobe Analytics users, I need your help with the following issue which only surfaced AFTER Adobe's massive update to their marketing cloud suite.  After logging into the Adobe Marketing Cloud to use Analytics for a bit, the link to access segments on the far left will disappear.  This is a huge problem for me as I am not able to create new reports/dashboard for my job.

I have seen the same issue come up in all 3 browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and logging out and clearing my cookie may help a bit only to have the same issue return again.  Has anyone else experienced this and know of a fix?  I truly wished Adobe did not launch the massive/buggy update as I would not be experiencing this.  Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

The segments button does not appear on the page shown in your screenshot because there is no report or Dashboard currently open in the workspace. Once you open a report or view a dashboard the segment button will appear on the left side. Let me know if that answers your query.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

The segments button does not appear on the page shown in your screenshot because there is no report or Dashboard currently open in the workspace. Once you open a report or view a dashboard the segment button will appear on the left side. Let me know if that answers your query.

Tanmay