Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe analytics labs option in Power point

Level 2

Hi All, I need help with the below option on adobe workspace to Power point. Has anyone used this tool to get a report?

roohnair18_0-1694024015914.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Here is the discussion thread I authored on this.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-discussions/adobe-analytics-labs-pr...

It is not available for Flow and Fallout visualization. I used it few times. It's good that we will get the data and vizs in the powerpoint. I had to make some changes to make it look best. Still it is good to start with.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Here is the discussion thread I authored on this.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-discussions/adobe-analytics-labs-pr...

It is not available for Flow and Fallout visualization. I used it few times. It's good that we will get the data and vizs in the powerpoint. I had to make some changes to make it look best. Still it is good to start with.

Level 10

Because of your question, I went and used it. Not great, but not bad. I can see doing the conversion to get the data and graphs into the slides easily then proceed with manually building the deck.

Community Advisor

I tried it out when it was first released... as the others said, it's okay... it's not the greatest. if you are planning on using this for recurring reports that could get tedious having to manually adjust all the displays each time (one visualization per page)...

I have used my own method for years using Report Builder, graphing with Excel, and using "live-links" from Excel into PDF, so that my slides are consistent week to week with little effort.. but setting that up takes a bit of work.

What sort of help do you need? There's not a lot of options at this time with that particular functionality; but we will do our best to help you.