Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe Analytics Labs - Prototype - Workspace Project PowerPoint Export

Community Advisor

Hello AA Community,

In Adobe Analytics Labs, there is a new prototype which enables the option to export your project as powerpoint. As this is just a prototype and it's not available for Flow and Fallout visualizations (Can be added in the future based on the feedback). Give it a try and provide your feedback.

Option to download as powerpoint (Available only through labs prototype):

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 3.15.24 PM.png

Available Prototypes in AA Labs:

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 3.18.31 PM.png

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Interesting concept.. I think I would still prefer to do my way... using Report Builder and live-linked graphs from Excel to Powerpoint...  if only cause then all my styles stay consistent. If I notice an issue with values, I don't have to redo all the work, and I don't really need 1 visualization per slide for some of my stuff.. so having to re-size and move visualizations around in PPT each time is a lot of extra overhead. My current method, once the style is set up, it's done... it just needs a Report Builder refresh and a link update in PPT and it's good to go (I even live linked slide titles with dynamic text for the Data Ranges).

This is still really good for people that don't have that advanced set up

But it would be nice to see if this can get to a stage where you can curate how large the visualizations are, where they sit on the slides, and choose visualizations to show on the same slides together so that some of than manual cleanup and organization can be automated.

Community Advisor

@Jennifer_Dungan I agree, also if it includes the fallout and flow vizs (I like these two the most for presenting to the larger audience), then i think most of the manual work will be eliminated.