Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe Analytics & Marketo Integration

Community Advisor

Dear Everyone,

I am trying to explore the use cases for Adobe Analytics & Marketo Integration. There are a few basic questions and since I don't have Marketo Access, I am not sure about the answers. Can anyone shed your thoughts?

1. Can we share Adobe Analytics Segments from Adobe Analytics to Marketo? Is that been enabled?

2. Do we have any direct integration to share the Adobe Analytics data to Marketo i.e. Server-side mappings expect APIs or data export options?

3. What are the typical use cases for sharing the segments from Adobe Analytics to Marketo?

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

I know the integration from other way around i.e. Sharing the Marketo reporting numbers to Analytics, but that is not my ask.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Pratheep - for sharing Adobe Analytics events into Marketo, our company Datajoin offers a lightweight 'Micro Integration' for this.

We are presenting on this next week at Adobe Experience Makers - check it out and feel free to DM with any questions.