Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

AA Data Warehouse to Azure Blob

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to AA, could someone please guide me how I can export data from AA DW to Azure Blob and keep refresh the data on regular basis.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey there dhanu32567815

Currently this is not supported.  Data Warehouse can only be emailed or pushed to FTP.  See more information here.  Hope this helps!  Let us know if you need anything else.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey there dhanu32567815

Currently this is not supported.  Data Warehouse can only be emailed or pushed to FTP.  See more information here.  Hope this helps!  Let us know if you need anything else.

Level 1

Blob Storage now supports sftp, and we are exploring AA to blob using sftp.  In another community discussion, another Adobe employee said this was supported but you had to get in touch with client care, which we are currently awaiting a response from, although it is taking a while.  Should we wait for the response, or do you think it is in our best interest to put in the work to use the data feed data?  Data via API is just too limiting on dimensions for our purposes.  Thanks in advance.

Level 8

Hi there,

I highly recommend using the Adobe Datafeeds if you are moving to an azure blob.

It's not as easy to get going and will require more work but the end result is night and day vs a data ware house extract or an API pull.

Thanks

Dave

Level 1

Hi Dave and Andrew ,

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

FTP/SFTP is not an option for us. My understanding is that Data Feed requires high level of transformation at our end where as DW will give the processed data. We would prefer the processed data from the DW but not FTP route. What other options do we have? How does the API route works ?

Thanks

Employee

Data Feed would require you to do some what I like to call "post processing" on your side; yes.  You can do a few things.  You can leverage Adobe.io to get anything out of Analytics.  But you will need to code up your own application to get the data out.  Of course Engineering Services would be able to get something out for you.  Live Stream API is also an option for an additional price.  But anything that is out of the box can be possible if you need Data Warehouse data to go to Azure.  You should reach out to your CSM in that case.

Level 1

Thanks Andrew, Much Appreciated.