Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

AA data warehouse segment value

Level 2

Hi. 

I'm trying to export data using Data Warehouse with several segments. 

There are segments part on breakdown section and I could choose several segments at the same time. 

But I couldn't choose specific metrics for each segment. 

So, my question is what would be the proper interpretation for data of each segment?  is it a visit number? unique visitor number? or just hit values?  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@zoe_kimIt would depend on the segment container , whether it is a hit leve, visit level, visitor level containers 

Having said that, there is no specific way to interpret data, it wouls depend on the KPIs that matter to your business, what are you trying to report ? based on that you can choose your metrics and dimensions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@zoe_kimIt would depend on the segment container , whether it is a hit leve, visit level, visitor level containers 

Having said that, there is no specific way to interpret data, it wouls depend on the KPIs that matter to your business, what are you trying to report ? based on that you can choose your metrics and dimensions.