I've come to find the forums far more helpful than the documentation so here's another question!
I have a report for an evar "login_status" which is working except for some unspecified values when (I think) a user or visit contains both login_status. Example: Someone begins a visit with "not logged in" and during the session the value becomes "logged in" which throws analytics off, expectedly. What I want to do is use classification to classify the unspecified as "logged in". I've tried creating a conversion classification, shown here:
and I've tried using the export/import method, but it says the rows had no effect:
Here's the text from the file:
## SC SiteCatalyst SAINT Import File v:2.1
## SC '## SC' indicates a SiteCatalyst pre-process header. Please do not remove these lines.