Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Display Advertising Online - AdServing

Level 10

Hi all,

I am Rama, an AEM 6.0 Adobe Certified Expert.

I came across the following requirement from my client:

"Display Advertising Online - Ability to provide display advertising e.g. on web sites, portals to provide adverts for other Third Party portals. Sometimes referred to as AdServing;"

I read that Adobe Media Optimizer is the Adobe product for this purpose.

As an architect, I need to estimate effort for this requirement.

I am aware that this requirement is at 1000 feet high, but I need to at least explain what is involved and effort with some assumptions.

Kindly guide me.

Appreciate your quick replies, as I need to complete my estimation today.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Some additional inputs I received from consulting team -

"Display Advertising Online - Ability to provide display advertising e.g. on web sites, portals to provide adverts for other Third Party portals. Sometimes referred to as AdServing;"

- We can do this through AMO Display, we have capability to run the campaigns on the exchanges (like  AdX, AppNexus, Microsoft Ad Exchange, Rubicon, OpenX, Pubmatic, Casale) and for now, we have only access to run the campaigns on blue kai third party properties.

I read that Adobe Media Optimizer is the Adobe product for this purpose.

- yes this is one of the adobe Marketing cloud product out of eight and has capability for running search, Display and social thru same portal.

-  if you want a provision for this tool, there are form filling which any one from the sales or provision team can provide and if you are looking for running a display campaign, there is lot of things we need to consider, like, business use cases, RFPs (request for proposal), IOs etc. Our sales, engagement manager, AEs, CSM team can reach out to you for these things to cover.

I am aware that this requirement is at 1000 feet high, but I need to at least explain what is involved and effort with some assumptions.

- Quick steps would be following:

Sales meeting
provisioning Form filling (sales, CSM or Engagement manager can help you here)
Enablement will be the next steps, once the above is completed.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Rama,

Are you interested in knowing the deployment/implementation process for AMO?

Joy!

Manu

Level 10

Hi Manu,

Yes. I am interested.

We may out source that part to Adobe though.

But my current high priority task is to estimate the efforts for this use case.

Could you pl help me?

Thanks,

Rama.

Employee

Hi Rama,

AMO implementation and support is offered as

• AMO Managed Service - Refers to the product package that offers full implementation and post-implementation support through an Account Manager
  • Tech Only - Product package that offers implementation services only. After that, the customer contact customer support for any issues.

Once you select a package, the implementation process is pretty smooth and straight forward. A spoc from Adobe also takes care of the whole process of implementation with you.

Joy!

Manu

Level 10

Hi Rama,

Just to add on what Manu said:

AMO can indeed serve all your display advertising requirement as it works with all major Ad exchanges. Additionally, you can utilize AMO to run Search and Social ad campaigns as well. The effort required would be to purchase an AMO license and then Adobe team would take care of all implementation requirements that would be required to get you going. 

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Level 10

Some additional inputs I received from consulting team -

- We can do this through AMO Display, we have capability to run the campaigns on the exchanges (like  AdX, AppNexus, Microsoft Ad Exchange, Rubicon, OpenX, Pubmatic, Casale) and for now, we have only access to run the campaigns on blue kai third party properties.

I read that Adobe Media Optimizer is the Adobe product for this purpose.

- yes this is one of the adobe Marketing cloud product out of eight and has capability for running search, Display and social thru same portal.

-  if you want a provision for this tool, there are form filling which any one from the sales or provision team can provide and if you are looking for running a display campaign, there is lot of things we need to consider, like, business use cases, RFPs (request for proposal), IOs etc. Our sales, engagement manager, AEs, CSM team can reach out to you for these things to cover.

- Quick steps would be following:

Sales meeting
provisioning Form filling (sales, CSM or Engagement manager can help you here)
Enablement will be the next steps, once the above is completed.

Thanks!