Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creative level Conversions

Level 2

I wanted to record conversion data on the creative level across all marketing channels? Can AMO do it for me? What are the broad steps to do so?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Akanksha,

Yes AMO has the pixel based conversion tracking with required parameters such as keyword, campaign, ad group creative, match type, network, device etc which not only registers the conversions but also attributes them to all parameters including creatives. Once an account is linked with AMO, a pixel tracking template can be generated specific to an account and be placed under the 'Tracking Method' section with required settings. The assigned account manager should help you with that as it has a set format. 

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nidhi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Akanksha,

Yes AMO has the pixel based conversion tracking with required parameters such as keyword, campaign, ad group creative, match type, network, device etc which not only registers the conversions but also attributes them to all parameters including creatives. Once an account is linked with AMO, a pixel tracking template can be generated specific to an account and be placed under the 'Tracking Method' section with required settings. The assigned account manager should help you with that as it has a set format. 

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nidhi