Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Worklist - Clear notifications after delegations

Level 4

Approvals were delegated to a user and the user completed the approvals within the project task list.

The user who delegated the approvals returned, but the "pending approval" notification still shows in the worklist. The approval has been completed but we cannot figure out how to make those go away? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, it can sometimes take a while for something to not show pending anymore, how long has it been for you? It isn't ideal. I was having some proofs get stuck for over a day, you can submit a ticket to Support for them to refresh your instance (something you can't do on your end), which will clear those inaccurate 'pending.'

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, it can sometimes take a while for something to not show pending anymore, how long has it been for you? It isn't ideal. I was having some proofs get stuck for over a day, you can submit a ticket to Support for them to refresh your instance (something you can't do on your end), which will clear those inaccurate 'pending.'

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )