Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Study on Editing

Level 4
Thanks everyone for signing up! Hi Everyone, One of our design teams would like to learn how and where you usually edit work objects (e.g., Projects, Tasks, Issues). For example, do you typically edit in the details or elsewhere? Do you edit in bulk? The team would love to hear from you! This study should take approximately 30-45 minutes. I've posted early morning time slots because the team is in Armenia. Please let me know if none of the times work for you! I am happy to talk to the team to open up more time slots if necessary. Thanks! Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront
3 Replies

Level 10
I'll try and attend! Our users inline edit as much as they can, and they struggle with selecting and deselecting objects, especially if they only want to edit one object. (I think this functionality has changed slightly with the new list improvements and it's now more difficult than ever to deselect something because there are fewer places to unselect from) So, I hope I'm equal to the task of representing their experience as they usually can't commit to attend these kind of surveys due to workload. :) -skye

Level 4
@Skye Hansen We'd love to chat with you. Look at the times and let me know if none of them work for you! Elissa Lauber

Level 10
Hi Elissa, I've grabbed a time slot and look forward to giving my feedback. Thanks, Narayan