Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Research: Unmoderated Access Levels Study

Employee

Hi Everyone,

One of our designers, Astghik Aghabekyan, is working on improvements to Access Levels, but first needs some feedback on the current design in order to better understand pain points and then to have some data to compare future designs against. She currently has an unmoderated benchmarking study that needs a few more participants.

This study is run through a platform called UserZoom and will require you to download a browser extension that can be uninstalled at the end of the study. In the study, you’ll be asked to perform a few different actions related to assigning access levels and then provide some feedback on those actions.

This study should take around 15 minutes, and you can complete it on your own time. Here is the link to the study if you’d like to participate: https://s2.userzoom.com/m/NSBDNTc1MlMyMjUz

You can also feel free share this link with any other Workfront users who might be interested in participating, and please and let me or Astghik know if you have any questions!

Best,

Dani

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

I wasn't clear on what they were asking in the final pane, when they asked us to score the "website". Are they talking about the workfront website we were just in, or the usability testing framework that delivered the questions and walked you through what needed to be done?

Employee

Hi Skye,

It was asking about the Workfront website, but it was definitely unclear! I'll communicate this feedback to the team and see if we can get those questions to be a more clear.

Best,

Dani

Level 10

It just showed me an access window but never asked me to do anything. No instructions showed.

Employee

Hi Randy,

It should have come up as a little pop-up window below the browser with the WF environment. Or, it might have just been an issue with the UserZoom platform--we've unfortunately been running into some performance issues with the UserZoom platform that are making some people unable to complete the studies, but it's not exactly clear what's been causing the issues for some people and not others. We appreciate you trying!

Best,

Dani

Level 4

as I cannot install the extension on my enterprise computer, I'd just like to mention that I personally feel that access seems to be distrubuted a bit too much across the WF instance. e.g. the Qeue projects need to be adjusted, the templates, job roles, etc.

I'd love to have a condensed overview about "who has access to what" and from there jump into the setting to change it

Level 10

It was the ad blocker that broke it. I turned off Privacy Badger and it worked fine.