Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Workfront Research Survey: Project Templates

Employee

I am the Product Manager over the Best Practices initiative that was highlighted at Leap 2020.

I am trying to understand what project templates you rely on in order to run your business through Workfront. If you are responsible for building or maintaining project templates, I'd love your input!

This is a short survey; 5-10 minutes.

https://workfront.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2ubZdohjONra66F

Thanks for your participation!

~ Matt

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Once again. Thank you to anybody who has already responded to this survey.

I am planning on closing the survey this Friday -- August 21, 2020 -- to start analyzing the results. I will of course be open for input about what templates should belong in the Best Practices catalog that will contribute to your success after Friday; just not through this survey.

Kind regards,

Matt Mitchell

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Thank you to everyone who has already responded.

I am still looking for more responses to this survey.

As a customer, the input you provide with regard to project templates to be included in the Best Practices catalog is so helpful to us and the community.

~ Matt Mitchell

Correct answer by
Employee

Once again. Thank you to anybody who has already responded to this survey.

I am planning on closing the survey this Friday -- August 21, 2020 -- to start analyzing the results. I will of course be open for input about what templates should belong in the Best Practices catalog that will contribute to your success after Friday; just not through this survey.

Kind regards,

Matt Mitchell

Level 3

Hi Matt, has the Best Practices catalog been published? Are there project templates in that catalog as a result of this survey?

Employee

The best practices catalog has been re-branded as Workfront Blueprints. During today’s release webinar for the upcoming 21.2 release we highlighted the blueprints functionality even though it will still be in beta until the 21.3 release slated for this summer.

The beta functionality can be seen in your Preview Sandbox environment right now.

This survey has informed the priority of the project templates we will include in the the full release. Some of them are already on the catalog available through the beta. The survey left us with a really long backlog of templates our customers would find valuable, and we will continue to work off of that backlog to publish additional project templates to the blueprints area even have the 21.3 release.

Level 3

Thanks for the update, Matt. Appreciate this. We'll check out the Preview Sandbox environment to get a sneak peak. This will be a great added value.