Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront report on Proof Reviewers

Level 8
I think you could combine the report from the thread below with a layout template which provides a dashboard + report. Using the $$user.id wildcard in the report creation will allow each user to see proofs specific to them https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006Px4Z3CAJ/ In my experience you can share reports with Reviewers via layout templates. Richard Carlson
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 6
Are you the owner of the proof or a reviewer? Stephen Jonas Manager, Communications Resources & Programs Hawaii Medical Service Association

Level 8
Neither, but I'm wanting a report for reviewers who are not the owner. In this scenario, there are many more reviewers than approvers. The reviewers do not have a licence (and therefore no Proof dashboard). They will get a LOT of e-mail notifications for proofs. If they have a spare half hour I would like them to have a list of "What's going on" that they could glance at and choose if they think they need to be involved, rather than sorting through a folder of e-mail messages. Barry Buchanan Work Management Australia

Level 4
Barry- did you ever make any headway on a proof report on reviewers? I'm looking to accomplish the same thing. Thanks! Satchell Mische-Richter Quality Bicycle Products

Level 5
Barry, did you figure out a way to get a report of users that have proofs to review ? I am trying to figure out how to do that myself. Thanks! Cathy Kenny Tire Rack

Level 7
I think you could combine the report from the thread below with a layout template which provides a dashboard + report. Using the $$user.id wildcard in the report creation will allow each user to see proofs specific to them https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=295&Messa... In my experience you can share reports with Reviewers via layout templates. Richard Carlson