Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

2 Stage Proof Notifications

Level 6

We have a proof workflow that has Inital Approver and then Final Approver stages.  Normally it is set to have the Final approver get an email when an approval decision is made on the Initial stage. Is it possible to have the Final approver notified when the initial proof is generated and if so, where would I find this setting?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't believe that is an option. I know there is a way to send notifications to users when the proof is created however it doesn't send on stage approvers until their stage is activated on automated workflows. 

• Notify recipients about this proof: Select this option to send an email notification to users. When Basic sharing is selected in the Workflow section, an email notification sends when the proof is created. When Automated workflow is selected in the Workflow section, an email notification sends when the proof enters the stage of the automated workflow that the user is associated with.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

This is what I am looking to determine as well. It would be ideal to have all assigned persons to review and proof for all stages. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't believe that is an option. I know there is a way to send notifications to users when the proof is created however it doesn't send on stage approvers until their stage is activated on automated workflows. 

• Notify recipients about this proof: Select this option to send an email notification to users. When Basic sharing is selected in the Workflow section, an email notification sends when the proof is created. When Automated workflow is selected in the Workflow section, an email notification sends when the proof enters the stage of the automated workflow that the user is associated with.