Expand my Community achievements bar.

Use Case: Resources Availability Management using Workfront.

Level 2

Hi Community,

• Objective: Use Workfront to determine if resources are available for a new project intake
  • Context: As we use Workfront for resources management in our organization, the leadership wants to see a use case where Workfront is used to determine if internal resources are available for a new project intake or get external resources to take on a new project.

The essence of this use case is to know if the organization have the capacity to take on a new project based on their current internal resources.

Any idea or input on how to proceed with this use case will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks 

Mesh

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi @MeshackOm1,

I invite you to consider our Capacity Charts solution, which allows you to easily create insightful resource management reports with only basic Workfront setup. I'd be happy to chat further via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com

Regards,

Doug 

Thanks @Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore  for your input. Sorry we do not need anything outside Workfront. The Capacity Chart you referenced seems a different application which we don't need at this time. 

We just focusing on using Workfront as our resources management tool.