Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront/Fusion Document Uploading Multiple Times

Level 3

Hello,

I am bringing files from a SF opportunity to a WF project but when the Upload Files modules runs it uploads the file several times when I only need it once. Can anyone help guide me as to what I am doing wrong so the file only uploads once?

Eric_D_Miller_0-1729081689011.png

Thank you,

Eric

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

Hello Eric,

Could you please share a screenshot of how you configured the Upload Document (Legacy) module?

Regards

Lars

Level 3

Hi Lars,

Here is the upload module.

Eric_D_Miller_0-1729083726660.png

Thank you,

Eric

Level 10

I do not have Salesforce to test, but I suggest, that the data downloaded from there is kind of "misinterpreted" by Fusion.

Could you check, how the Output and especially the Data key looks like in your Salesforce download module?

lgaertner_0-1729084435482.png

Are the 78 files uploaded to Workfront all the same and really valid files? My assumption is that these are only 78 parts of your original file and will be shown as corrupted, if trying to open.

Regards

Lars

Level 3

When I attempt to open the files on the WF side they all open fine and are identical.

Here is a screenshot of two operations. The file content seems identical.

Eric_D_Miller_1-1729087003887.png

Eric_D_Miller_2-1729087264050.png

The only difference I see in the bundles is the file ID. Those are unique per Bundle/Operation.

Level 10

Ok, I would open a support ticket, as from my point of view the scenario setup is correct and the Upload module is called with only one bundle...

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose the Legacy Upload module?

Regards

Lars