Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WORKFRONT AND TEAMS

Level 4

I downloaded the Workfront App for teams and I love it, but I have a question... Is there a way I can have the app show Requests or Work that is assigned to me like I see My Submitted Requests on the requests tab?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Naushin - not right now. Assigned work (tasks, issues, requests, approval, etc.) is in the Workfront mobile app.

In the Teams app, you'd only get notifications for when a new request was a assigned to you, but they are in the stream of the chat bot so not in an easy list or something you could filter on.

Level 4

It would be amazing to see work assignments on a tab (Similar to requests) so the people working on requests could actually click through teams into their Workfront work assignments. Sometimes you get updates on chat and have to login to WF to type an update whereas navigating to that specific assignment from teams would be awesomeness.

Level 4

Hi all, reviving this old thread to see who is still using the Workfront for Teams app, and how you like it. I'd like to try it, but need to get approval from our IT group.

Worth it? Saw there was a research study on it a year and a half ago, but the app hasn't been rebranded (red w/Adobe vs. orange), so I want to make sure it's still getting some care and attention.

Thanks!