Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront 20.1 Release

Level 5

This week we roll out our 20.1 release! You can find more information about the release here. Please reference the trust.workfront.com site for the timing for your instance.

If you have questions that arise this week about any of the new features in Workfront Classic or the new Workfront experience, please comment below and I'll be sure to address them or get the right resources here to respond.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Level 5

Hi Josh,

I did see it wasn't in the list, but I saw it was in preview and I remember reading that it would be part of this release in the beta community - but, the close proof X has not been released with 20.1 - when will it be released?

Thanks!

Level 5

Hi Miranda,

For the new Workfront experience, the close proof X and proof breadcrumbs will be arriving this week with the 20.1 release. You can reference this article to see the release activity for the new experience features that have arrived or will be deployed with the 20.1 release.

Thanks!

Level 5

Seems it was a slip in the matrix and the X has now appeared....

Community Advisor

Anyone else noticing in the updates thread of a task, the "Going Smoothly" condition is such a bright green that it's almost illegible?

Community Advisor

Heather: Is yours the same shade as mine or different?

0690z000007Zou6AAC.png

Community Advisor

Skye, yours looks much darker and more legible!0690z000007ZowMAAS.png

Community Advisor

Heather: Yikes. That's a bit much. I wonder if it's a caching issue? And would love to hear what happens when you use different browsers.

Also, last year, when they were updating Classic Home to be more blue and less orange, I was having a devil of a time getting the right colors to show up. Mainly it was black text on blue buttons (it was supposed to be white text on blue buttons), but also there were about 4 different shades of blue showing up on the updates stream. Even clearing cache and cookies didn't help. Eventually it straightened itself out. I wonder if this is similar.

Either way, I do recommend a helpdesk ticket, even though I have to say mine didn't help very much.

By the way, I am in cluster 5 (which might also be a factor).

Level 5

Hi Heather and Skye,

Thanks for the question. The color that Heather is seeing is definitely a bug that we will be resolving. The development team is aware of this issue and will be working to ensure it is a more legible color.

Level 1

Just to chime in here, we are looking at making a change to make this more legible. But to explain where the color comes from, it is from the color assigned to the Condition in the Setup area. If you navigate to "Setup -> Project Preferences -> Conditions" you will see you have conditions for Projects, Tasks, and Issues. On each one you edit and change the color. This is the color the text is using right now.

In my test, even changing the color after the fact did change the display color on the update feed.

Community Advisor

Thanks @Josh Hardman - inactive‚! I don't think I ever paid much attention to the Conditions settings. I've set that to a darker green and it's much more legible now!