Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Why does Proof Deadline date not show up in my report consistently?

Level 3

I have a proof approval report that I used to keep proof approvers on task if one of their proofs becomes late. Within the last few weeks, I've noticed that the Proof Deadline date doesn't always show for some proofs, those items are labeled with "No Value" instead of a date.

I've double checked the settings on all the workflows and they are set up the same way, so I'm really at a loss as to why this in happening.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi - I haven't seen any issues on my end. I would recommend going to WF Support, but you will need to send them a screenshot as well of the Helmet 21 workflow and the deadline that was given to Andrew in his stage (or if you use basic approval, not advance, the proof setting that shows deadline). That way they can clearly see there is an issue in reporting. :)